Bud Light Golden Hoops Classic (GHC) 2008-2020
June 10, 2020 - Wednesday
Bud Light GHC 2020 Spring Tournament will complete its spring games with Covid-19 guidelines.
DATES AND VENUE WILL BE ANNOUNCED ONCE APPROVED!
Bud Light GHC 2020 Spring Tournament
February 16 to April 4
OPENING GAME DAY RESCHEDULED TO SUNDAY, FEB 16!!
UPDATED SCHEDULE BELOW
Deadline to turn in official rosters (15 max) to clear players is Feb 5!
No Docs No Clearance to Play!
Team Reminders as of Feb 24:
- 2 forfeited games due to no show is automatically dropped from tournament
- a 2 game minimumin the round robin is required for a player to participate in the playoffs unless noted otherwise
Team Reminders as of March 1st:
PLEASE NOTE THAT GAME SCHEDULE HAS BEEN REVISED TO REFLECT TEAMS BEING DROPPED DUE TO TWO FORFEITS. PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK GAME DAY AND TIME FOR YOUR TEAMS. DON'T FORGET TO REFERSH YOUR PAGE!
Team Reminders as of March 13:
In response to the Coronavirus we will do our part to maintain a safe environment for everyone at Tamuning Gym for games. Please note:
1. After each game we will be sanitizing the team bench area. Coaches please have your players transfer to bleachers after game for this to happen.
2. Don't forget to was hands with soap.
3. Don't forget to bring your personal hand sanitzer to games.
MARCH 16, 2020 - MONDAY
DUE TO THE GOVT OF GUAM CLOSURE IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19, WE WILL BE SUSPENDING TOURNAEMTN GAMES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. ONCE GUAM IS CLEARED TO OPERATE, GAMES WILL RESUME.
Congrats to GHC 2019 Fall Winners
Awards and Prizes
Men's Rec Top Scorer - Karl Melencio
Coed Rec Top Scorer - Mark Flores
Awards and Prizes
Congrats to GHC 2019 Spring Winners
Congrats to GHC 2018 Fall Winners
Congrats to GHC 2018 Spring Winners
Congrats to GHC Fall 2017 Winners
Congrats to GHC Spring 2017 Winners
GHC Spring 2017 Awards and Prizes
MVarsity Champs "Tamuning Typhoons"
MVarsity 2nd "Southern Stars"
Men's Varsity MVP "Joe Blas"
MVarsity Top Scorer "Edgardo Baza"
Coed Rec Champs "Team OG"
Coed Rec 2nd "Tamuning Typhoons"
Coed Rec MVP "Aaron Blaz"
Coed Rec Top Scorer "Alton Dennis"